Truck Number: 17-442
Tank: 300 Gallon
Pump: Hale model HPX200-H20 powered by a 20HP Honda gasoline engine
Truck Body: Regular Cab
Chassis: 2017 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- A TFT Tornado with joystick control and electrically operated valve will be located at the front of the apparatus with a 15-120 GPM adjustable gallonage nozzle.
- There are two V-pattern ground sweep nozzles provided on the apparatus, located on the driver front corner and on the passenger side front corner. These nozzles will supply approximately 6-8 GPM at 100 PSI.
- There is a Weis Fire custom front bumper replacement equipped with a Ramsey QM-9000 quick mount winch.
- A Whelen Justice NFPA compliant 56” red LED light bar is mounted on the headache rack along with Eight Whelen LINZ6 LED flashing lights and two Whelen L31 LED beacons at the rear of the apparatus.
- In addition to the side storage compartments there is a transverse storage compartment behind the cab, and in front of the top side compartments. The compartments has two slide trays that pull out on each side of the bottom compartment.