Type: QA300 WROPS
Truck Number: 16-422
Tank: 300 Gallon
Pump: Hale model HPX300-KBD24
Truck Body: 2017 Dodge 5500
Chassis: Crew Cab
- Front ground sweeps
- TFT Tornado with joystick control and electrically operated valve located at the front of the apparatus
- Heavy duty polished aluminum booster reel
- Whelen flood light mounted on the front monitor with in cab joystick control
- A heavy duty rollover protection system shall be provided that meets the requirements of SAE-J1194
- A custom designed heavy duty full replacement front end bumper
- 95960 quick mount winch provided with electrical quick connects located at the front and rear receiver tube locations.
- Code 3 NFPA compliant 58” RED LED light bar mounted on the headache rack located at the front of the fire body
- Code 3 Utility LED scene light bar forward facing, located above the warning light bar and below the top of the WROPS super structure.