Draft Commander University
Training for emergencies that are unknown.
Get Real Hands-On Training!
Training the next generation of firefighters and fire pump engineers
At Draft Commander University, you will learn:
- Fire Truck Preventive Maintenance per NFPA 1911 (2017 standards)
- Fire Pump Testing per NFPA 1911 (2017 standards, Chapter 21 section 21.7.7)
- Draft Commander Operations (in/out service)
- Draft Commander Preventive Maintenance
- Fire Hose Testing per NFPA 1962 (2018 standards, Chapter 4)
- Handline Fire Nozzle Testing per NFPA 1962 (2018 standards, Chapter 5)
- Training fire pump engineers & firefighters
to fight fires, drafting from a water source
- Training fire pump engineers & firefighters to fight fires, from a fire hydrant with residual pressure
- Evaluating a 64-point checklist for a fire-pumping system to ensure it’s ready to protect lives and property
To learn more about Draft Commander University,