Tank: 200 Gallons
Pump: Hale model HPX200-H20
Truck Body: Crew Cab
Chassis: 2018 Chevy 3500
- All plumbing shall be heavy duty welded stainless steel plumbing
- A Trident ‘Foamate’ Model #31.008.0 ATP-1.0 Class A around-the-pump foam system.
- A Hannay heavy duty electric rewind booster reel.
- TFT 1.0” QuadraFog 5-10-24-40-60 GPM adjustable gallonage nozzle with pistol grip.
- There are two (2) ground sweep nozzles provided at the front of the apparatus, located one (1) at the driver front corner and one (1) at the passenger front corner.
- A TFT Tornado with joystick control and electrically operated valve shall be located at the front of the apparatus with a 15-120 GPM adjustable gallonage nozzle.
- Ramsey QM-9000 quick mount winch provided with receiver tubes and electrical quick connects located at the front and rear of the apparatus.
- Equipment mounted on the fire body:
- Two (2) wildland fire rakes
- Two (2) Indian 5 gallon backpack firefighting pump
- Two (2) shovels
- One (1) 10 LB. dry chemical fire extinguisher