Tank: 400 Gallon
Pump: Hale model HPX200-B18
Truck Body: Regular Cab
Chassis: 2017 Ford F-550 Super Duty Chassis
· Two front ground sweep nozzles mounted one on the driver side and, one on the passenger side of the custom heavy duty front bumper. Operated from the custom aluminum console inside the cab.
· A TFT Tornado with joystick control and electrically operated valve located at the front of the apparatus with a 15-120 GPM adjustable gallonage nozzle.
· A Hannay EF-20-30-31 heavy duty platinum Grey electric rewind booster reel, with 150′ of 1.0″ red rubber booster hose with low profile couplings.
· The driver side compartments are 110″ wide x 35″ high x 24″ deep with one aluminum divider making two separate and equal size compartments.
· Each upper body compartment will have sufficient LED compartment lighting to ensure night time operations. All compartment lighting shall automatically come on when the compartment door is opened.
· A Ramsey QM-9000 quick mount winch provided with electrical quick connects located at the front and rear receiver tube locations.