San Mateo, California
Tank: 250 gallons
Pump: Harrison Hydra-Drive 44cc pump with Chelsea PTO and Darley 1.5 Water pump
Truck Body: 2018 Ford F-450
Chassis: Super Duty
- Harrison Hydra-Drive 44cc pump is capable of running a minimum of 125psi.
- Hannay EF-24-30-31 heavy duty painted platinum silver electric rewind booster reel with 150′ of 1″ hose with aluminum couplings, located on top of the water tank.
- One TFT 1.0″ QuadraFog 5-10-24-60 GPM adjustable gallonage nozzle with pistol grip.
- Bumper-mounted Elkhart, model 7100, Sidewinder Model EXM, remote controlled monitor. The remote controlled monitor includes a logic box, nozzle, interior placed joystick and 2″ Electric Valve.
- A 108″D x 30″W x 5″H tool compartment at rear of the apparatus with a horizontally-hinged, drop down door. This compartment has a lightweight pull-out tray for easy tool access.
- One transverse storage compartment on top of the flatbed, behind the cab, and in front of the top side compartments. The compartment is 28″W x 30″H x 96″L with two slide trays, one to pull out each side. The compartment has one hard mount shelf.
- Two sweep-out style compartment with roll up doors located one on each side of the fire body.
- The rear shall have a receiver hitch and two pull out drop down steps.
- Custom designed heavy duty full replacement front end bumper with an integral 12000 lbs Ramsey Patriot Profile winch and a front monitor platform.
- Back-up camera system, with automatic switch-on in reverse with a window mount, and a hard mount 7″ color monitor.
- A master disconnect switch, located near the head light switch, which includes a master switch warning buzzer added that sounds when key is removed and the master switch is still in “on” position.
- Two FRC LED manually telescoping scene lights located at each front corner of fire body.
- One 24″ Utility light on the front bumper monitor platform for a front scene light during nighttime operation.
- 4 Rigid dually 20211 scene lights: (2) facing the rear and one facing out on each side.
- Spot/flood light mounted on driver’s door.
- One LED underbody ground light under each step well, two underbody ground lights at the rear of the apparatus, and one underbody light located under each cab door.
- Dewalt air compressor Model D55151, with a 1.1hp 120v with a maximum of 125psi, located at the rear cabinet passenger side, with a DP series hose reel and hose for the air compressor.
- Phoenix jump start kit with a 30ft long cord that does 1,250 amps (max) with the plug located on the grill of the vehicle.
- Whelen SA315P 100 watt speaker mounted on the front bumper.