Type: QA300 WROPS
Tank: 300 Gallon
Pump: Hale model HPX300-KBD24
Truck Body: 2017 Dodge 5500
Chassis: Crew Cab
· Front ground sweeps
· TFT Tornado with joystick control and electrically operated valve located at the front of the apparatus
· Heavy duty polished aluminum booster reel
· Whelen flood light mounted on the front monitor with in cab joystick control
· A heavy duty rollover protection system shall be provided that meets the requirements of SAE-J1194
· A custom designed heavy duty full replacement front end bumper
· 95960 quick mount winch provided with electrical quick connects located at the front and rear receiver tube locations.
· Code 3 NFPA compliant 58” RED LED light bar mounted on the headache rack located at the front of the fire body
· Code 3 Utility LED scene light bar forward facing, located above the warning light bar and below the top of the WROPS super structure.